Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sharp and Sweet

So today I went to work and afterwards to Burlington with my mom to buy the Mother's Day gifts! We had a blast, and I actually saw beautiful stuff for my wardrobe that I want :D I only bought two clothing pieces, but none of them are featured in this post. Anyways later today, at night I went with some friends and my sister to have dinner at Pizza Hut. Here’s my outfit.






 Top: Billabong
Coat: Burlington
Boots: Charlotte Rousse
Watch: Geneva

Very comfortable, very stylish :D Femenine and casual. I hope you liked it!

Me and my sister <3



































Love,
Sarah Elena

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi dearie! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Love your jacket! Very chic and perfect for Spring!

xo Kristen
FlairGenius

AiRene said...

nice blog! nice jacket!

visit my blog at

http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

xx