Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sharp and Sweet

So today I went to work and afterwards to Burlington with my mom to buy the Mother's Day gifts! We had a blast, and I actually saw beautiful stuff for my wardrobe that I want :D I only bought two clothing pieces, but none of them are featured in this post. Anyways later today, at night I went with some friends and my sister to have dinner at Pizza Hut. Here’s my outfit.






 Top: Billabong
Coat: Burlington
Boots: Charlotte Rousse
Watch: Geneva

Very comfortable, very stylish :D Femenine and casual. I hope you liked it!

Me and my sister <3



































Love,
Sarah Elena

1 comment:

Kristen Bombeck said...

Hi dearie! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Love your jacket! Very chic and perfect for Spring!

xo Kristen
FlairGenius